Tuesday, February 1, 2011

The Search for Meaningful Music

New music isn't particularly difficult to find. All you have to do is turn on the radio and you are bombarded with the newest pop, hip-hop, or country music. But good music- that is a little bit harder to find. If you are anything like me, you may enjoy bopping your head and singing along to the new Ke$ha song while speeding down the highway, but when it comes down to it, our culture's pop music just doesn't cut it for you.

I often find myself frustrated with popular music, so I have started to turn to the slowly rising popularity of Indie music. Some can be pretty out there, way beyond my taste and comprehension. However, I have found various new and not so new artists that have given me a reason to charge my iPod every morning.



Here are some links to blogs with great music:

No comments:

Post a Comment